Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Zoya - Penny

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I wasn't on time with this update, Florida's weather is still finicky. I may get an Ott-Lite if this keeps up. I apologize in advance if these pictures aren't the best, I took them in fluorescent light and had to adjust them quite a bit. I just wanted to give you an idea of it. Honestly, the best swatch you could see of Penny is, well, a nice new copper penny! It really does look like your nails are covered in shiny copper, it's a great effect. Since it's metallic, it does have some brushstrokes, but it's nothing terrible. It covered evenly in two coats. I got this from Zoya's recent buy one get two free promo. The other colors I got were Shay and Zara, so expect to see those up in the near future.


Click to enlarge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...