Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chanel - Paradoxal

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late again. The first week of school has been busy but fun. I figured I'd pick out a nice color, something reserved but still interesting. I got Chanel Paradoxal last year when it released and I think I've only worn it once before. I don't buy many Chanel polishes, mostly because none of the colors jump out at me too much. I did recently get Peridot and plan on wearing it soon, so keep an eye out for it. Paradoxal is a deep smoky purple-grey with purple shimmer that only emerges in the sunlight. If you took Zoya Kelly, replaced the blue tone with purple and added shimmer, you'd have Paradoxal. It's a really cool, chic Fall color. My FAVORITE part of this polish is the formula. It went on so smoothly, it was almost like the brush was moving itself. I did need three coats but most people would probably be fine with two, I'm just extremely picky about thin spots even if I'm the only one who can see them. I will say though that it does seem to be somewhat chippy, I got little nicks on both my thumbnails but it's nothing terrible by any means. This is long gone from counters but Barry M, a European brand, makes a good dupe called Dusky Mauve that's supposed to be a perfect copy. Much cheaper, too!


Click to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...