Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sephora by OPI - Leaf Him At The Altar

Hello! Today's polish is one of the few Sephora by OPIs I have in my collection. Their colors aren't generally stand-outs but you get some real winners from time to time! Leaf Him At The Altar is a light green full of silver shimmer, really the closest I think I've gotten to finding a true green foil polish. It reminds me a lot of sage plants, very calming color. If you don't like frosts or frost-ish colors you might want to avoid this one though, as you can see in the sun it does show brushstrokes. It's not too bad, though. This went on smoothly in 3 coats with no problems.


Click to enlarge.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I don't mind them being frosty just as long as there not brush strokey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I like most frosts if they're not too frosty if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...