Sunday, July 17, 2011

Zoya - Harley

 Hey, look at that, I'm on time! Harley is a real winner and I love it so very much. I wanted a nice neutral but something cool so I grabbed Harley.. with a little trepidation. I tried out Marley from Zoya a few weeks ago and took it off almost immediately because it was streaky and dragging and just applied like a mess. It's similar to Harley in that they're both light colors with shimmer so I was concerned about how Harley would behave. So before the polish even touched my nails, I thinned the heck out of it! It applied PERFECTLY. Smooth, even, pigmented, no dragging, no problems. 2 quick coats and I'm done. It's not just grey, either. The shimmer seems to be a mix of silver and teeny bits of pink and blue that make it pull ever so sliiiiightly lavender. It's like pretty shimmery fresh concrete to me and I'm a big fan.


Click to enlarge.

4 comments:

  1. I was surprised how much I like this one! In the bottle it didn't look much to me, but on the nails...it's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way! It definitely needs to be worn to be appreciated. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found you from the SA thread. We have almost the same template on our nail blogs. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for visiting! It is almost the same, haha. I like the colors you used on yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...