Sunday, July 3, 2011

Site Updates

Hello everyone! No swatches here but I would like to tell you a few things. First of all, thank you to everyone who's reading! It really means a lot to me to know that people are getting some use out of my hobby. I started this blog to hopefully be a repository of pictures for anyone who's ever wondered what a color looks like before they put it on and I feel like I've succeeded in that. If you read through the RSS feed this is primarily aimed at you. I've added a Facebook fan page widget so if you'd like to go 'Like' me there, please do! I want to try and use that to talk with you all on a more casual basis, asking questions and taking requests and what not. I've also updated the tags of my previous posts to include the finish so if you want to look at only cremes or only shimmers, you can do that now! I'm keeping it simple and limiting it to the following categories for now: creme, shimmer, glass fleck, holo, and glitter. I'm sure a lot of what I lumped under shimmer could be subdivided further but I think this will work out better in the long run. And if you're an RSS feed reader but not following me through Google Friend Connect, please think about doing so. Once I hit 50 GFC followers I'll be doing a giveaway. :) So come have a look at the site and see what's new. If there's anything else you'd like to see on the site, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...