Friday, March 4, 2011

Zoya Get Your Green On Promo

Hey! I'm hoping to have a new swatch up tomorrow, sorry for the silence. Busy busy week. Anyways, wanted to let you know about Zoya's Get Your Green On promo, running until March 7th. I HIGHLY recommend taking advantage of this if you like greens, I own both Ivanka (the glittery green) and Suvi (the blackened emerald green) and can't praise them highly enough. A note: Zoya always gets slammed with orders during their promotions and it may take your order quite a while to be shipped, but I think the savings are worth it. :) Click here for the promo item page. Add it to your cart and you're good to go! This offer doesn't include free shipping but it's still a good deal.

UPDATE: According to Zoya, this promotion is now sold out!

2 comments:

  1. Ah well. By the time I saw it they were already sold out. *sigh* On the other hand, I'm not as bummed as I would have been if they had been offering a deal on 3 different reds. Oh, and Revlon's 'Revlon Red' is actually a really good red! :c)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it went lightning fast! They've said they'll be having another big promo later in the month but that you'll need to have an account made on the site to take advantage of it, so you might want to go ahead and do that. Thanks for the heads-up, too! I've never been a huge red fan because a lot of them are so orange, but I'll give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...