Monday, June 20, 2011

Milani - Hi-Tech

Milani came out with these holographic polishes a while ago and I've just now gotten around to trying one. WOW. Like.. wow. Oh my. Hi-Tech is a yellowy spring green full of holographic goodness. It went on really easily, dried like lightning, and proved to be very distracting whenever I was in the sunlight. :) This was 3 quick coats. A note on holographic polishes: some topcoats can dull the holographic effect! I use Color Club Vivid Dry topcoat and it worked just fine with this, I've also heard good things about Sally Hansen Insta-Dri but have no personal experience with it.


Click to enlarge.

I also made a video of the polish in the sunshine. I'm sorry it's not sharper but this should hopefully give you an idea of how cool it looks as it moves!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...