Saturday, June 11, 2011

Essie - Your Hut or Mine

When I was younger I hated pink, protested it with all I had. It was mostly because of the girly connotations but I also could never find a pink that looked good. Now that I'm older I wear pink on occasion. I generally prefer richer tones as opposed to powdery pinks. When it comes to my nails I've been on an absolute pink spree lately! Your Hut or Mine is definitely one of my new favorites. It's a yummy light color that reminds me of watermelon or guava and it has the prettiest pinkish gold-orange shimmer in it too. Best of all, it's not a fussy Essie like a lot of the others (ahem, Mint Candy Apple and Borrowed and Blue, looking at you), it went on nicely in 2 coats.



Click to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...