Friday, June 10, 2011

ABCs

I've seen this tag floating around and thought it might be a good chance for you all to get to know me since I've only been blogging a few months. :) I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, just take it and have fun!

A. Age:
Turning 21 next week.

B. Bed Size
I think I have a queen size? It's nice and big.


C. Chore I hate:
Cleaning my rats' cage. Yuck. Thankfully I have big orange gloves to protect my hands.

D. Day
I don't really have a favorite!

E. Essential start of your day:

I grab my phone as soon as I wake up to check my email and read Twitter.

F. Favorite Color:
Hmm.. Black. 


G. Gold or Silver?:
I prefer silver but I'll wear white or rose gold as well. Yellow gold is not my style at all.

H. Height:
5'8" (173cm for my metric friends).


I. Instruments:
Never played any.

J. Job Title:
Unemployed! I'm a college student.

K. Kids
Nope! Just rats.

L. Live:

Around Tampa Bay in Florida.

M. Mom's name:
Stefanie. She always has to spell it out, apparently it's more commonly spelled with 'ph' instead of 'f'?

N. Nickname:

None that I can think of. My mom used to call me sweet pea sometimes.

O. Overnight stay at hospital:
Um.. I was in the ICU for a week or two when I was born. That's it!

P. Pet Peeves:
Snarkiness. I think everyone is so used to catty, destructive celebrity-focused culture that they think everything needs to be snarked at, everyone needs to be judged or torn down, etc. It's not funny, really, you just look like a jerk.

Q. Quote from a movie: 

Not much of a movie watcher, sorry!

R. Right or left handed:
Right.

S. Siblings
One older brother.

T. Time you wake up:
Right now in the summer it's anywhere from 10am-1pm.

U. Underwear:
I like Aerie's stuff.

V. Vegetable you hate:
Mushrooms. Yuck.

W. What makes you late?:
Forgetting things or just dawdling.

X. Xrays you've had:
Lots of dental and one for my foot when I broke my pinky toe.

Y. Yummy foods you can make:
Red velvet cake, baked ziti, empanadas, cuban sandwiches, lemon meringue pie, biscuits..

Z. Zoo:

I love the zoo! I've been to quite a few around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...