Monday, May 28, 2012

Essie - She's Picture Perfect

Hi everyone! Here's another post as I try to get back on a good schedule. Yes, I have nubbins again. I broke off my left middle nail opening my car door.. I always break nails doing the silliest things. I think I need to invest in some Derma Nail, I read about it over on loodie loodie loodie's blog and it sounds like what I need. My nails are so brittle and peely and need a lot of moisture. :(

She's Picture Perfect is from Essie's new Resort collection for 2012. It has a lot of great colors and I picked up a few. SPP is, I think, my favorite light purple! It's a lovely shade of lilac with very faint pink shimmer. The biggest thing for me is that it's a light, almost pastel, purple that has NO application problems at all. This was 2 coats with no special care taken to smooth it out. I was bowled over by that. You know my contentious relationship with Essie's formula, so I think you can understand why I'm so pleased. I can't recommend this color enough. I don't have anything like it!


Click to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...