Friday, May 25, 2012

Color Club - Antiquated

Hello there! Gosh, it's been a while, hasn't it? I've had a really busy month and as a result, not much time to blog. I'm trying to get back on track now though and this is a great polish to do it with.

Antiquated is a really lovely gold foil, definitely cool toned. It almost looks like a rose gold on my nails. I really love a good gold foil and this is a great one! The finish is almost mirror like, not streaky, and it goes on really nicely in 2 coats without being patchy or sheer. This went through a fairly heavy wear test as I wore it on a vacation to Las Vegas during which I did a decent amount of heavy lifting and carrying and it made it through with only a handful of small chips. Foils always seem to wear really well, so I like to put them on when I know it'll be a little while before I can change my polish. I have a few more foils from this collection and I'm looking forward to trying them.


Click to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...