Thursday, May 31, 2012

Color Club - Feelin' Groovy

Hi everybody! Here's a bright summery color that might be up your alley. Feelin' Groovy is a BRIGHT lime green jelly that I picked up a long, long time ago. I needed a pick me up and this helped. I wasn't super pleased that it ended up being this sheer, but perhaps I got a bad bottle.. looking at other reviews, it's apparently supposed to be a creme? I shook this pretty well to make sure it was well-mixed but perhaps I just got a strange bottle. Anyways.. it reminds me of lime Jello. This would be fun with some fimo clay fruit slices on it or maybe underneath a layer of this, kind of like those jelly sandwich manis I see people doing! It would look like a 50s fruit Jello mold. What you see here is 3 coats and you can definitely see my nail tips.


Click to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...