Monday, April 16, 2012

Zoya - Sarah

Hello everyone! Here's a little surprise for you.. a red! I've spoken before about how infrequently I wear reds. It's not that I don't like the color, there are just so few that catch my eye. Sarah definitely did, though. I got this when Zoya had their Valentine's Day promotion this year where you got a free red polish and free shipping with any order. They're one of my favorite companies so I knew I'd find a great red.

Sarah is a multifaceted red, full of subtle color changes that make it a joy to look at in all lights. It's especially vibrant in sunlight, though! You can see the sparkle and liveliness on my middle nail and a hint at how it looks in indoor light on my pinky nail. There's also a subtle golden flash that emerges sometimes in bright light. The formula was superb, very smooth and easy. I only needed 2 coats. Just be careful with your application and cleanup! It's so pigmented that you can have a tiny bit of staining and some of the sparkle might stick on your skin after you go over it with your cleanup brush.

I think I'm going to stay at this shorter length for a while. I do miss having my long nails but this is more manageable for sure!


Click to enlarge.

2 comments:

  1. ooh what a pretty shade! I am not much of a red polish gal myself but that one is nice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...