First of all I'd like to thank my family, my friends, and everyone who's supported me.. Wait, it's not a real award? Shoot! Just kidding. :) I feel very honored to have gotten my first blog tag from Sylvia at Nailart Creations. The rules are to give 10 facts about yourself and then tag 10 other bloggers. Here we go!
1) My goal right now is to work in the field of public health. I think I'd like to study food safety and access to food but who knows.
2) I drive a 1970 Volkswagen bus named Marianne. She's my first car and I'll have had her for, I think, 4 years this December! Here's a picture at a car show I went to a while back.
3) I have 4 rats that I love very much. Luna is white with pink eyes, Pandi is brownish-black with a white belly, Emily is white with a butterscotch-colored head, and Leah is black and white spotted with very big ears! I only have a picture of Luna and Pandi but here you go. Aren't they cute? I think rats are great pets, very friendly and energetic.
4) Even though I look very white, I identify as Hispanic. My grandfather was from Ecuador and I consider it a very important part of my heritage.
5) I have been using the internet for a very long time, since I was 4 or so. That's how I grew up into the nerd I am today. :) I have always loved computers and the internet, my laptop is my primary method of entertainment and socialization. I used to play World of Warcraft (and might start back up soon) but now I mostly read a lot of blogs and play Minecraft or The Sims 3.
6) Nail polish is really the only part of makeup and beauty that I'm very into. I do try and take care of my skin but I hardly ever wear anything more than lip balm. I do like doing my makeup but I'm rather lazy!
7) I don't remember the last time I turned on a TV to watch something! I used to be a big fan of House but I'm just not one for following weekly shows. I do like my Netflix subscription a lot though.
8) I used to have very long hair down to my hips but then I cut it all off up to my shoulders last year. It was very cool because when all that weight got taken off, my 'straight' hair sprung up into curls! I had always said how I wished for curly hair, I guess it was there all along.
9) I like organizing things into files or baskets, but only when it's for other people. My own stuff is strewn around everywhere.
10) I would probably go barefoot everywhere if I could. I mostly wear sandals and flats which is as close as I can get.
Whew! That was harder than I thought. Here are my 10 tags:
Even if I didn't tag you, feel free to do the tag on your own blog!