Friday, June 17, 2011

OPI - Black Cherry Chutney

I was recently able to get 2 polishes from OPI's India collection through shopping at Publix (best grocery store ever!), Black Cherry Chutney and Elephantastic Pink. Black Cherry Chutney is definitely a deep vampy color and honestly a little disappointing. It has beautiful red shimmer standing out against the burgundy base in the bottle but it really doesn't show up much on the nail. However, it applied nicely in two coats. It's a nice enough color but I'll be putting this up to swap to a new home.


Click to enlarge.

2 comments:

  1. By the way, I just wanted to let you know I've tagged you for an award on my blog. Please check it out for details :)

    I've heard a lot about BCC but it's too dark for me, I don't wear a lot of vampies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Meeka! That is very sweet of you. :) And yes, I agree, it's too dark for me as well. I'm actually packing it up to swap today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...