Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nicole by OPI - Positive Energy (Matte)

Hello again! I have another Nicole by OPI matte to show you today. This was released at the same time as the matte version of No Limits. I really like mattes for quick manis but this one wasn't quite up to my standards. Most mattes that I've tried cover in 2 coats, some in 1. This took 3. I'm willing to do 3 or even 4 coats for a regular polish, but when I'm using a matte I need to be done as quickly as possible and not worrying about coverage. That said, the color is nice, even if it's not unique. The matte look does make it an interesting take on silver but I feel you might be better off just topping your favorite silver with a matte topcoat.


Click to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...