Wednesday, January 18, 2012

China Glaze - Hey Doll

Hey all! I'm finally back with a swatch. This is a polish I received in a swap and it's a good example of how tastes change over time. This came out with the Vintage Vixen collection, which I believe was in 2010. I remember looking at the promo pictures and swatches and feeling very 'meh' about a lot of the colors, especially this one. A brownish rose color? BORING! But now I'm very fond of subtle, classic colors like this. It has a little bit of pizzazz as well thanks to the tiny bits of silver glitter throughout the polish. It gives it something extra to keep it from being boring. It unfortunately looks a bit dark in this picture despite being in full sunlight, but it's the best I could do. Trust me when I say it's a lovely color and a great way to ease some brownish polish into your collection even if you don't like brown.


Click to enlarge.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...